This post is just a recap of the most discussed topic in Dwhlaureate for the year 2014.
- VIRTUAL COLUMN IN ORACLE 11G
Virtual Column is one of the new features introduced in Oracle 11g…..
- OBIEE 220.127.116.11- New Features
OBIEE 18.104.22.168 has been released by Oracle and they included more than two hundred enhancements, designed to add new functionality for improved performance and deliver an enhanced end user experience…..
- Hierarchical Retrieval In ORACLE or Hierarchical Queries
There is provision to display the reporting pattern in an organization…..
- Invisible Indexes - Oracle 11g New Feature
Before 11g, Oracle didn’t have the facility to make an Index Invisible or visible……
- “ VoltDB ” - NewSQL DBMS For High Velocity Applic...
VoltDB is a high performance scalable RDBMS and NewSQL Database primarily for Big Data, high velocity OLTP and Real-time analytics designed by……
- Introduction To NewSQL
NEWSQL is a new class of Databases products that offers high performance and scalability like NoSQL for online transaction processing and also
- What is Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) With the advent of Big Data sets mainstream technologies like Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) systems is experiencing vital growth….
- Oracle Database 12C New Feature-Fetch& Offset
In this post we will discuss about a new feature that was introduced in Oracle 12c to limit the rows returned in an easier and effective manner compared to methods ….
- How to Unlock the Locked Table in ORACLE
Oracle puts locks while performing any DDL or DML operation on oracle tables. When table locks is present on any tables in Oracle we cannot run DDL on those tables.
- Informatica Scenario: How to Load Data in Cyclic Order
In this scenario we will load the records present in the DEP table to Flat files in a cyclic order such that the first record will go to TargetFile01 ,2nd to TargetFile 02 ,3rd to Target File03 and 4th record again to TargetFile01.
If you like this post, please share it on google by clicking on the Google +1 button.Please go through our latest post TOP 6 BIG DATA TRENDS IN THE NEAR FUTURE